Friday, December 01, 2006

PHOTOBOOTH! (coming to an event near you soon)


I have been working all Fall on developing a real photobooth that I can bring to weddings and events. My first working model is up and going. The booth is portable, and guests can enter the booth, push the button and it takes 4 shots which are printed out less than a minute later, Then I have it set up so the Bride and Groom (or party host) can get copy of every photostrip as well. If you want to take it for a spin call us and come on over, it is set up in the studio right now. I have a new domain name for it http://www.portlandphotobooth.com (not much there yet) and I will be posting updates and more examples here and there. Check back soon to see the progress, and call (503) 230-1181 to reserve a booth for your party or wedding today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home